Applicants must have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Degree from any accredited institution with GPA of at least 2.50 out of 4.0.
- Never have been dismissed by a Graduate School.
- A minimum score of 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or else hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution in which English is the medium of instruction.
Applicants must submit the following:
- A completed APPLICATION FORM,
- An Entrance Essay completed solely by the applicant.
- A copy of the official transcript of the applicant’s Bachelor’s Degree,
- Two (2) recommendation letters from the applicant’s former teachers, or any person who is well-known to the academic field,
- Two (2) copies of the applicant’s passport, in case of non-EU citizens. For EU citizens, two (2) copies of the applicant’s identification card.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs, and
- Registration Fee.
Either by post to:
The Dharma Gate Buddhist College Student Affairs Office
Börzsöny utca 11.
Or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By no later than July 31.
Tuition and Fees:
- Application and entrance exam fee is 15 USD.
- Graduate Student Status Application fee is 20 USD/semester.
- Tuition fee is 4000 USD/semester.
- Thesis fee is 200 USD.
- Registration for Graduation is 50 USD.
Modes of Payment:
Payment can be made through Paypal (email@example.com) or to the following bank account number:
Bank account number: 10403181-49545656-50531029
IBAN: HU14 1040 3181 4954 5653 5053 1029
SWIFT (BIC) OKHBHUHB
Please put your name and type of fee/tuition in the comment field.
|Application Period||February 15 – July 31|
|Interviews||June 1 – August 1|
|Announcement of Interview Result||Within 2 weeks of Interview|
|Registration for Classes||August 15.|
|First lecture of Semester||September 6.|
|Deadline for Tuition||August 15.|
Lectures are held on the weekends, starting from 6th of September, 2014.
A semester consists of 7 weekends. Detailed timetable will be posted soon.